New member profiles

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2010 8:49 AM

Hey everyone,

We've rolled our new member profiles a few days ago. If you have any comments or see any bugs / glitches, please post them here.

A lot of other improvements and new features are also on the way.

|

12/12/2010 1:52 PM

Im getting this on all of the pages of my home page.I click it,and it takes about a minute to go away.
I just had anotherone pop up when I previewed this post.
|

12/12/2010 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2010 3:07 PM

Can you please give us a quick rundown of your system?

- PC/Mac?
- Operating System?
- Browser?

Thanks. I'll have our guys look into it.

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

12/12/2010 4:27 PM

Sony vaio
windows xp
does it on both i.e.and fire fox.

|

12/12/2010 5:52 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Sony vaio
windows xp
does it on both i.e.and fire fox.

Hey bloghogs, thanks for error report. Interesting case, never saw anything like this.
Can you please provide URL of the page where you this? Thank you.

|

12/12/2010 6:33 PM

http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/bloghogs,46/all is where I took the screenshot.It seems to pop up on everything now including this page.
Im a mod over at v bmx and it isnt happening over there,or on any other site on the internet.

|

12/21/2010 1:04 PM

Tried to upload a non gif default.and this happend.
|

12/21/2010 1:08 PM

Thanks, looking into this.

|

12/21/2010 4:06 PM

We tested it, didn't see this error but in any case, updated back end to avoid this error in the future.

|

1/31/2011 5:32 PM

When I signed up, it said that my e-mail has already been taken. It is a gmail address. I had to put in my home one but I really want it to send me notifications on my gmail address so that I can check it from anywhere. Could you please help me with this.

|

1/31/2011 5:41 PM

biker2 wrote:

When I signed up, it said that my e-mail has already been taken. It is a gmail address. I had to put in my home one but I really want it to send me notifications on my gmail address so that I can check it from anywhere. Could you please help me with this.

Interesting. Please send us your email address (that you said is already taken) to support@vitalmtb.com and we will look into this.

|

2/2/2011 7:31 PM

I accidentaly made two accounts without knowing. I need to get rid of one of them. Could you please tell me how to do that? Thanks

|

2/4/2011 9:40 AM

biker2 wrote:

I accidentaly made two accounts without knowing. I need to get rid of one of them. Could you please tell me how to do that? Thanks

Replied to your email.

|