It's a downhill bike. It's an enduro bike. It's a gearbox bike. It's a regular derailleur-based drivetrain bike. Learn all the details about Trinity's diverse and unique mountain bike with Mic Williams. Mic runs Williams Racing Products and is 1/3rd of the Trinity crew.
- 0:00 - Trinity and WRP Background
- 2:39 - Gearbox-Adaptable Trinity Design
- 7:15 - Steel and Aluminum Frame Build
- 9:30 - Modular Frame Flex and Compliance Tuning
- 14:54 - Importance of Swingarm Flex
- 17:33 - Geometry - Matching Rear-center & Reach?
- 19:24 - Suspension Kinematics
- 23:44 - Modular Drivetrain Design
- 25:47 - WRP Gearbox Explained
Hit up @trinity_bikes for the deets