mountain biker fight in new zealand 31

this is crazy! the fast guy heckles the old guy then the old guy beats his ass haha.

Related:

OCsponger587's videos

• Scott_Townes

4/24/2012 1:04 PM

Hahaha, awesome. There's a lot of pricks out there on the trails who don't know to move over so I tend to avoid them by hanging back if he doesn't right away let me pass. But the dude wanted to keep poking at the old bastard and got what he was looking for, a bad encounter with a aggro old dude.

• astrizzle

4/24/2012 12:44 PM

I would have ninja kicked that old dude down the side of the mtn then slashed his tires and thrown his POS bike on top of him, What a dick!!! If your old enough to have had your prostate checked you need to get the hell out of the way for faster people especially when there is basically no room to pass, I'm gonna do it when I'm old why not him? I think Karma will come around for Mr. Rock Shox....

• audeo03

4/24/2012 12:32 PM

Either wait or pass. Riding on some chach's tail aint fun. Making a sketchy pass on singletrack is super fun. D!ck, but fun!

• ASPOCKALIPS

4/24/2012 12:06 PM

The old guy is a as*hole. He's on a hard tail he should of let the other guy pass. We are all out for having a good time on the trails so if your slow moving then move to the right. Simple right?

• sspomer

4/24/2012 12:12 PM

neither of them were that cool in the long run, but here's the flipside to your view. it's a public trail with many users, so what if the gravity rider thought, "we're all out to have a good time, so i'm going be courteous on the trail and stop for 2 or 3 minutes so this guy can have a good time and a full run without me running up on him. then i'll drop in and shred without anyone in my way." courtesy goes both ways.

• ASPOCKALIPS

4/24/2012 12:17 PM

Good point. But if I was rolling slow I would have no issue with have 1 or more people past me. You never know I might be passing them later on. 2 way trail.

• sspomer

4/24/2012 12:23 PM

i totally agree, and i would have moved over too, but each rider has a right to go at their pace w/o being hassled, ya know? the trail was tight and getting out of the way wasn't always easy. it was rough the older guy came back on the trail in front of the helmet cam guy though. like i said, neither of them were that cool in the end.

• dustboy

4/24/2012 12:05 PM

I got heckled by Mark Weir once like that, never knew he was there until he started talking trash. I got right the f**k out of the way anyhow.

• Jainil_Sodha

4/24/2012 11:52 AM

that guy is crazy! shouldn't be on a bike with anger like that, hope your alright mate.

• geoff.waugh

4/24/2012 11:49 AM

I don't know, you go out for a bit of stress relief and there's always some young gun chomping at your heels......

• sideshow

4/24/2012 11:47 AM

Dude...what? That guy just got the shit kicked out of him - that or he doesnt know how to take a hit. Sounded bad...