It's all about speed, flow and flair. The event is open to the first 60 pro men and 25 pro women who register. A time trial event will establish a finals field of 32 men and 8 women. The finals will be the ultimate "mano-a-mano" battle with a bell ring and knuckle-knock start, riders will drop chasing each other on a 20-second course chock full of berms, doubles and gaps. We'll have a $500 cash grab pot for the best antics dropped randomly through the night plus the winning male and female will each go home with $1000 cash.
• Dual heat formats with single elimination ladders (seeded by morning time trials)
• Riders start going off opposite sides of center start platform
• Lefts or Rights choice of riders – if not in agreement, coin toss by the referee
• Start Procedure/ Face Off – feet on ground, hands off bars. Starter confirms riders ready to pump, bell rings & riders touch knuckles then drop onto course
• Finish – first one back to platform after one full lap (electronic eye results to call first rider back to finish platform)