How do you take one of the best downhill forks on the market and make it better? That's exactly what BOS set out to do with the Idylle.
Developed with the help of their impressive lineup of Pro riders, the new Idylle FCV 37 features:
- Increased travel from 200 to 208mm
- Increased stanchion diameter from 36 to 37mm
- New arch design for better tire clearance and increased stiffness
- Reduced friction for improved sensitivity
- Frequency Control Valve designed to adapt to the ground profile, increase grip and square edge capability, and reduce rider fatigue
- New hydraulic bump stop for more end stroke progressivity
- Available soon for 26 and 27.5-inch wheel sizes
Visit www.bosmtb.com for more details, and stay tuned for an in-depth Vital MTB review this Fall.