World Cup pinner, Bernat Guardia takes the new Intense Tracer T275 and gives it a proper breaking in on some killer trails.
Credit: Intense Cycles
The new Tracer T275 Carbon marks the next step for Intense in its continued campaign to lead and elevate design and innovation for the sport’s Enduro segment. The new bike embodies the perfect balance of beauty and aggression while delivering an unprecedented ride quality.
The carbon monocoque construction combines a solid one-piece front triangle while the new geometry features a slacker head angle. Integrated 142x12 dropouts mean fewer parts and offer a simpler approach and more pure design. Also noteworthy is a new internally-guided cable routing system that allows for flawless assembly and easier maintenance.
2014 Intense Tracer T275 Carbon Highlights
- Full carbon frame
- 27.5-inch wheels
- 6.25 or 5.75-inches (160 or 145mm) of rear wheel travel
- VPP2 suspension
- Tapered headtube
- 66.5-degree head angle
- 74.5-degree seat tube angle
- 13.5-inch (343mm) bottom bracket height
- 17-inch (432mm) chainstays
- Press fit bottom bracket shell with ISCG05 mounts
- 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle
- Factory build measured weight (size Large, no pedals): 26 pounds, 11 ounces (12.1kg)
- Expert build measured weight (size Large, no pedals): 28 pounds (12.7kg)
- Factory Build: $9,999 / Pro Build: $6,599 / Expert Build: $5,999 / Frame + Shock: $3,199