Credit: gordo with Rampage photos by Sven Martin
View the Full Bike Feature
Cameron Zink runs you through the bike that 360'd the biggest drop and won the 2010 Red Bull Rampage.
- Prototype Corsair Dominion frame that can be set up for 4 to 8 inches of travel with appropriate hardware and shock settings.
- RockShox Vivid Air rear shock. Zink used 275psi for Rampage's massive drops.
- 2011 RockShox BoXXer World Cup
- Mavic Deetraks wheelset
- Deity Decoy LT pedals
- Deity Dirty Thirty bars
- Deity Fantom DM stem
- Sensus grips
- SRAM X0 brakes with two-piece rotors
- SRAM X0 10-speed drivetrain
- Truvativ Cranks (Zink combo'd a Stylo driveside crank arm and spindle with a Descendant non-drive arm due to time constraints)
- e.thirteen chainguide
- SDG Patriot saddle with I-Beam post
- Geax Neuron and Dhea 2.5 tires
- Cane Creek ZS-3 headset