View the Full Bike Feature
Cameron Zink runs you through the bike that 360'd the biggest drop and won the 2010 Red Bull Rampage.
- Prototype Corsair Dominion frame that can be set up for 4 to 8 inches of travel with appropriate hardware and shock settings.
- RockShox Vivid Air rear shock. Zink used 275psi for Rampage's massive drops.
- 2011 RockShox BoXXer World Cup
- Mavic Deetraks wheelset
- Deity Decoy LT pedals
- Deity Dirty Thirty bars
- Deity Fantom DM stem
- Sensus grips
- SRAM X0 brakes with two-piece rotors
- SRAM X0 10-speed drivetrain
- Truvativ Cranks (Zink combo'd a Stylo driveside crank arm and spindle with a Descendant non-drive arm due to time constraints)
- e.thirteen chainguide
- SDG Patriot saddle with I-Beam post
- Geax Neuron and Dhea 2.5 tires
- Cane Creek ZS-3 headset