Push Industries has completely changed the mountain bike suspension game with their Elevensix rear shock, earning them 2015 MTB Product of the Year.
- The Push Elevensix shock combines the best parts identified over a decade of experience tweaking, tuning, and improving other suspension products, and is intended to meet the needs of hard charging, long travel trail bike riders.
- With so many years of experience improving other designs and receiving valuable real world feedback from their customers, it was finally time for Push to produce their own shock from the ground up.
- The new Elevensix gives riders the ability to define exactly how they want their shock to perform, with the unique ability to adjust high- and low-speed compression on both switch settings.
- The dual-cartridge compression valve system allows you to quickly toggle between settings. Want a platform and small bump sensitivity? No problem. Simply describe to Push how you'd like your bike to ride.
- Every detail was considered. From the barrel-shaped Hyperco spring to the open-cell foam bottom-out bumper, 360-degree spring collar, parabolic damping needles, high-end seals and bushings... all of the little improvements add up to huge gains on the trail with improved confidence and bike control.
- At a savings of 100-200 grams over the competition, this is a seriously light coil shock.
- Push tunes the shock specifically to your bike, your riding style, and your weight. Each bike undergoes a kinematic analysis with data logging to verify, and they look at existing customer feedback on the stock shock before determining how to custom build each Elevensix.
- Following the custom-tune process, all shocks will arrive with a setup card and six recommended settings - two for climbing, two for trail use, and two for DH.
- Designed, engineered, prototyped, tested, and manufactured in Colorado.
- Direct contact with the Push technician that built the shock is icing on the cake.
Vital's Exclusive First Look at the Push Elevensix
Learn more at Push Industries. Congrats!