We're back! Tyler McCaul re-ignites our 17 Questions interview format with hot fire. T-Mac has been busy launching new pedals with Deity and hucking some of the biggest natural drops at Rampage. Despite a crash and concussion, he's on the mend and ready to send.
- How many El Presidente Margaritas have you had since Rampage?
- How’s the body feeling since Rampage?
- Are you a little insulted that Reynolds isn’t filming this with his RED camera?
- When you cruise Instagram, do you look closely at pics or do you find yourself just zoning out and forgetting half the stuff you just scrolled past?
- Which Instagrammer do you hope made a new post when you start scrolling? (T-mac forgot this one, but we'll forgive him. -gordo)
- Does Instagram make everything boring now?
- A Tuck no-hander or Suicide no-hander…with sound reasoning to back up your answer.
- Is the judging at Rampage fair?
- What’s up with the bike flip? Do you ever get that tech on the sculpted dirt ramps anymore?
- How’s the Aptos economy been since the demise of the Post Office jumps?
- Would you vote for Trump?
- What is one aspect of your bike setup that you’re really particular about?
- If you had to ride one bike for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Where’s a place you haven’t ridden yet that you’d really like to ride?
- Since 3,927 mountain bikers under the age of 14 can do double McFlindels and switch, one-handed Batmobiles, what’s the secret for a slopestyle or freeride grom coming up to actually “make it” in this biz?
- Your Deity pedal release video was pretty ludicrous. How many tires did you rip off the rim while filming it?
- Wouldn’t you rather be ripping the tires off your rims right now than answering these dumb questions?