17 Questions: Rachel Atherton 22

The better third of the Atherton clan answers the 17 questions in between doing her brothers' laundry and cooking their dinner.

Credit: Tsage n gordo
  • stephbikes

10/19/2012 9:45 AM

I logged in just to upvote the double vision dude and the interbike hopeless romantic. Good luck fellas. If all the dudes are too creepy, I'd pretend to switch teams for a day just to ride bikes with Rach on a fake date haha.

• lacykemp

2/24/2012 4:10 PM

Reading some of these comments makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little bit. Rach- give the date to the double vision bloke before he sees straight again. He'll have two times the fun.
    That, or let's go for a ride and you can teach me how to not be so damn slow on my bike.

• Swizz

2/24/2012 1:28 PM

I want that date!

• MattPatt

2/23/2012 5:38 PM

Rach, I'll take the date. I'm nearly as old as Sven (safe), and I might even have TSage for buffness... but I'll have to get my wife to take the full bodyshot (did it just get weird?). LOL! Anyways hope to see you and your bros again up in the Pacific NW and good luck with staying injury free and winning world cups! Cheers.

• Picabo_Street

2/22/2012 7:55 PM

Seemed way too quick with answers to that CHEEKY question about Clay Sven and Taylor.................Rach wtf were you thinking? lol
    And you KNOW who's the Perv who snuck that question into the mix>.........; )

• mp

2/22/2012 7:33 PM

Funny to see you all drooling on a web site.

• julius.truscott

2/22/2012 4:59 PM

Simply put! It would be cool! To meet you! Have a laugh! (talk some old skool mtb showing my age! 34!) that's it! Nothing else! Keep Riding & keep injury free! Keep riding fast!!

• bturman

2/22/2012 4:10 PM

Sven, you're old!

• ERNSTEVERYTHING.COM

2/22/2012 3:53 PM

Gary Turner..! come on.. Ms Atherton..

• evancd

2/22/2012 3:32 PM

Watching this is one of the very few times in the past 5 months since my crash in Peru where the double vision has been rad!

• supersaiyan

2/22/2012 2:47 PM

Come for a drink in Bristol - no photo but I'm taller than Slugger...

• mtbmtbmtb

2/22/2012 2:22 PM

I always have the first comment, when I comment.

• Doug86

2/22/2012 1:59 PM

Rachel, let me take you out for some sushi and laughs. I'll fly down from Seattle just to take you to sushi. I would be chuffed to hang with you for one night.

• Mwood

2/22/2012 1:20 PM

this is full of gold!

• Ryan_Sullivan

2/22/2012 1:00 PM

Red Bull should come out with a drink called Rampage!!

• lawn dart

2/22/2012 12:32 PM

i stole the chipotle hot sauce too! for a girl though, since i'm a wimp about eating spicy foods!! i hope this video means that the atherton project is back for next year...yes?!

• Karabuka

2/22/2012 11:44 AM

This is the best comment about the video. Reward please!

• bstens

2/22/2012 11:31 AM

There was a period from 2007-2009 where I had a really dumb crush on Ms. Atherton. It was enough for me to beg for an Interbike Pass in 2008 so I could try and meet her. But as with all Interbike's, I got far too drunk the night before I was going to talk to her. Right before we were gonna go to the show on Saturday morning, we had breakfast and I threw up everywhere, leaving me smelling horridly and too afraid to talk to her. I drove back to Flagstaff that afternoon and have sulked since then. Heartbroken.

• sideshow

2/22/2012 11:03 AM

Two thumbs up, that was great.

• iceman2058

2/22/2012 10:57 AM

Hands down, best 17 questions ever. And I'm not even saying that because it's with one of the girly girls.

"It's not gonna take her long to find out who's been doin' the Hollywoodin'..."