17 Questions: Keith Darner 11

You may know him from the Mountain States Cup or as the man in the Yeti costume, but Keith Darner is a Rocky Mountain legend. Enjoy this fun and informative interview from the new Yeti headquarters.

Credit: Joey Schusler
  • cvd

12/4/2012 9:04 AM

That's a good, christian tribal elder right there..

• 970Shredder

12/2/2012 7:35 AM

Darner rules. Had a great time in the MSC with him after Mike stepped down... you just can't say enough about a dude who is all about having fun on bikes. And I think he was right about the MSC... the variety of boutique races have stepped up and there is so much to do! THANK YOU for your service KD, I hope to shred your ranch this spring!

• KHSFactoryRacing

11/30/2012 6:19 PM

Awesome!

• craig.rubis

11/30/2012 3:51 PM

I bet Keith comes from a long line of Frontiersmen and Outdoorsmen.

• chequamie

11/30/2012 11:23 AM

Hey darner! How bout a pit filled with weinmans? Haha good questions see ya out in the dirt!

• jofish

11/30/2012 10:21 AM

I didn't know Martin Sheen worked for Yeti.

• Dirty Jane

11/30/2012 9:54 AM

Known Darner for the better part of 15 years. No one more dedicated to MTB's in Colorado than Keith.

• Stiksandstones

11/30/2012 9:38 AM

hes a rad dude

• corytepper.com

11/30/2012 9:00 AM

He prolly remembers me as a whiny bitch but the year (2000....) I raced for RPM and Keith was amazing. Thanks Keith for keeping racing fun.

• Big Bird

11/30/2012 8:06 AM

I've always wanted a Yeti and now I know why. What a cool Bro.

• bhalpin47

11/30/2012 9:23 AM

Seriously... I've wanted a yeti forever just to be a part of the tribe. I have to say, walking into the factory after riding all day in Golden and being greeted and given a tour by Chris Conroy was such a cool experience. All of these guys live the laid back Yeti style and none of them would ever turn their nose up at anyone who walks through their door.

Hello Vital MTB Visitor,

We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the MTB industry better understand what riders like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!

Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital MTB t-shirt.

Thanks in advance,