Josh Ratboy Bryceland may arguably be the most enteraining World Cup downhill racer of modern times. His free, natural style paired with elite-level talent led him to top of downhiling's most coveted podium. Rat takes a break from the rigors of racing but can't escape the dreaded 17 Questions. Enjoy. We know you will.
- Did you ever actually drink Monster?
- Are you going to watch World Cup webcasts?
- Who’s going to win Lourdes?
- Will you run plus-sized tires now that you’re “retired”?
- Who’s idea was it for you to be the yoga stoner guy for the Syndicate video?
- Who had the hardest time keeping a straight face filming that video?
- Would Bowman or Sven win in a wrestling match?
- What’s up with 50:01?
- Is the FOX video gonna be sweet?
- If you were stranded on a desert island and had to take Voreis or Cam McCaul, who would you take and why?
- Tell us something about Greg Minnaar that he wouldn’t want us to know.
- You can’t play the hippie I-don’t-hate card here: Who did you hate getting beaten by at a World Cup?
- Do you ever think it’s crazy that you’re the last person to win a World Cup DH on 26-inch wheels?
- When you come to SoCal for the FOX movie, will you consume energy drinks?
- Rank the following from worst to best - Skinsuits, no visor or 29ers in downhill?
- If you could race a World Cup anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Wouldn’t you rather be training for that World Cup right now than answering these dumb questions?
Hard to believe it's been 6 years since Ratboy's last 17 Questions!
Credit: John Lawlor / gordo
sspomer's videos 0 of 1867 « Previous Next »