1. Battery life - Well over 3 hours on 1500/3000 lumens settings.
2. Design is well thought of and the handle bar mount is adjustable to any position one may need.
3. The charger is solid and well designed.
4. Batter case and battery are also rugged and durable.
5. Velcro straps for the battery and cables is also reliable.
1. Battery and battery case could shave some weight. This is the only downside i can think of!Overall Review: This is a product that is definitely worth buying if you are looking for a high end lighting system and performance to boot! Most users will find that the 1500 lumens setting is more than enough but when you need it, the 3000 Lumens will blow you away and light up the trails! Usually my buddies save on their batteries because I'm lighting the trail for them when I'm riding behind the pack. Would not buy any other lighting system as I wont be able to accept anything less than Nite Rider quality and performance!