The Good: Chain guide, tires, frame geometry
The Bad: seat, brakes
I bought this because it's my third bike and I ride in two countries and needed one to use for about a month each year.
- MRP chain guide works pretty flawlessly
- Kenda K-rads are great tires
- Frame geometry is great but chainstays could be shorter
- SRAM rear derailleur OK, but better if short cage
- Crank works fine, square taper is reliable
- Fork is bouncy and fun but has no adjust and bottoms and tops out really easily
- Wheels are heavy and don't have sealed bearings, but are reliable
- 710mm steel bar and short stem
- Tektro brakes overheat on the slightest hill
- Seat rails bend easily, seat is garbage
- Frame cracked on seat post
Bargain basement bike, not bad for the money, can do it all. Don't expect much as this price point would suit a kid aged 14-16 really well.