Your current XC World Champ is not just a glorified roadie. Nino Schurter has the respect of all mountain bikers as a true rider with skills on the uphill and the downhill. He attacked the lung-busting World Cup XC races all season and ended up in Finale Ligure, Italy to compete in the last Enduro World Series of the season.
Credit: Sven Martin
Check out Nino Schurter's 2014 Scott Genius LT enduro racer.
- 2014 Scott Genius LT 27.5 frame
- RockShox Pike RCT3
- RockShox Monarch Plus RC3
- SRAM XX1 1x11 Drivetrain
- Avid XO Trail Brakes
- RockShox Reverb seatpost
- DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One 27.5 Wheels
- Michelin 27.5 Wild Grip'r Tires
- Ritchey WCS Trail bars and stem
What Does the XC World Champ Ride for Enduro? Nino Schurter's 2014 Scott Genius LT 0 of 16