Your current XC World Champ is not just a glorified roadie. Nino Schurter has the respect of all mountain bikers as a true rider with skills on the uphill and the downhill. He attacked the lung-busting World Cup XC races all season and ended up in Finale Ligure, Italy to compete in the last Enduro World Series of the season.
Check out Nino Schurter's 2014 Scott Genius LT enduro racer.
- 2014 Scott Genius LT 27.5 frame
- RockShox Pike RCT3
- RockShox Monarch Plus RC3
- SRAM XX1 1x11 Drivetrain
- Avid XO Trail Brakes
- RockShox Reverb seatpost
- DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline One 27.5 Wheels
- Michelin 27.5 Wild Grip'r Tires
- Ritchey WCS Trail bars and stem
Credit: Sven Martin
What Does the XC World Champ Ride for Enduro? Nino Schurter's 2014 Scott Genius LT 0 of 16