WINNING BIKE: Kirt Voreis' Specialized Enduro 29 5
1 of 17
Legendary do-it-all man, Kirt Voreis, took a win at the Cold Creek Oregon Enduro aboard his Specialized Enduro 29. He gives you the run down on build and setup of his winning bike.
- Specialized Enduro 29, Size Large, setup stiff to have that *Supercross* feel.
- 160mm rear travel, RockShox Monarch Plus
- RockShox Pike fork, 160mm
- RockShox Reverb seat post
- SRAM XX1 drivetrain, 34t chainring
- Crank Brothers Mallet pedals
- SRAM Guide Brakes, 160mm rotors his first race on them
- DT Swiss XM 1501 wheels
- Specialized Ground Control Grid tires, 38psi higher pressures to prevent tire roll
- MRP 1x Guide
- Truvativ Jerome Clementz handlebar
- Truvativ Holzfeller 50mm stem
- Sensus Swayze Lock-on Grips
- Bike weight: "When I jump it, it's weightless, so that's all that matters."
Credit: Dennis Yuroshek
WINNING BIKE: Kirt Voreis' Specialized Enduro 29 1 - 13 of 17 « Previous Next »