Jerome Clementz's Cannondale Jekyll
- Custom Enduro World Series champ graphics
- Adjustable rear travel between 150 and 90mm with FOX DYAD RT2 rear shock. Jerome and SRAM created a custom GripShift setup to activate the travel adjust rather than the standard lever.
- RockShox Pike with 160mm travel up front
- SRAM XX1 drivetrain. Jerome generally runs a 38t front ring, but he's gone down as low as 34t in Whistler and is asking for a 40t. At Finale Ligure he used a Truvativ chainguide.
- Mavic Crossmax Enduro Wheels and Tires. He runs the Charge tire up front and Roam XL out back.
- Truvativ cockpit featuring his BlackBox signature handlebar
- RockShox Reverb seatpost
- WTB Lock-on grips
- WTB saddle
- Shimano XTR pedals
- Avid XO trail brakes
Credit: Sven Martin