In the audio, SRAM's Jon Cancellier and Jerome Clementz give the run down of the Cannondale that took home the gold in both the Enduro World Series overall and the Finale Ligure race.
Jerome Clementz's Cannondale Jekyll
- Custom Enduro World Series champ graphics
- Adjustable rear travel between 150 and 90mm with FOX DYAD RT2 rear shock. Jerome and SRAM created a custom GripShift setup to activate the travel adjust rather than the standard lever.
- RockShox Pike with 160mm travel up front
- SRAM XX1 drivetrain. Jerome generally runs a 38t front ring, but he's gone down as low as 34t in Whistler and is asking for a 40t. At Finale Ligure he used a Truvativ chainguide.
- Mavic Crossmax Enduro Wheels and Tires. He runs the Charge tire up front and Roam XL out back.
- Truvativ cockpit featuring his BlackBox signature handlebar
- RockShox Reverb seatpost
- WTB Lock-on grips
- WTB saddle
- Shimano XTR pedals
- Avid XO trail brakes
Credit: Sven Martin
WINNING BIKE: Jerome Clementz's Cannondale Jekyll 0 of 7