Yannick Granieri is aboard the big bike for Rampage!
- Polygon Collosus DH 2.0. It has adjustable dropouts and he's set the rear axle in the center of the range.
- RockShox BoXXer World Cup with Solo air cartridge
- RockShox Vivid coil rear shock with 550lb spring
- SRAM X0 drivetrain
- Truvativ XO carbon cranks
- MRP G2 Chainguide
- Onza Ibex DH 2.4 tires front and rear
- Mavic Deemax wheels
- SDG Patriot saddle with carbon Truvativ post
- Truvativ Holzfeller pedals
- Renthal Fat Bar, direct mount stem, grips
- Avid XO Trail brakes with 200mm rotors
Credit: Brandon Turman
Rampage Pro Bike: Yannick Granieri's Polygon Collosus DH 2.0 0 of 12