Mike Kinrade has been tackling the terrain of southern Utah for many moons whether on trips or during Rampage. This year he's hucking the gnar with an Evil Undead.
Credit: Brandon Turman
- Evil Undead, size large
- Manitou Dorado fork, Manitou Revox rear shock
- Sun Ringle Pro A.D.D. wheelset
- Shimano Saint and Zee components
- Race Face SixC I-beam post and saddle
- Race Face Atlas cranks
- Gamut chainguide
- Race Face SixC bars and Atlas stem
- Race Face lock on grips
- VP pedals
- Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 front tire and Highroller rear
Based on results, Kinrade didn't make it into the finals, which is a bummer. Keep charging, Mike!
Rampage Pro Bike: Mike Kinrade's Evil Undead 0 of 9