Rampage Pro Bike: Cam Zink's Prototype Hyper DH
1 of 14
Cam Zink is attacking Rampage aboard a prototype Hyper DH bike that uses a linkage similar to his Hyper slopestyle bike (which is ready for production). The final version of this DH bike isn't quite ready as Cam would prefer a longer front end than he's on here and they plan on making some aesthetic changes to the linkage area. Cam has a 2nd frame in gloss black that he may build up for finals day. Cam says the chainstay is "really short" which means manuals and trickery are not a problem.
- RockShox BoXXer World Cup fork with Charger damper. Cam is one of a handful of pros running it at Rampage. He has a RockShox Vivid Air out back.
- He has the prototype SRAM X0 rear derailleur setup with 10-speed and, as of now, he's not running a chainguide and doesn't plan on it. He's just using a SRAM XX1 chainring on Truvativ X0 carbon cranks.
- An SDG I-Beam Patriot saddle sits on a carbon SDG I-beam post.
- Mavic deemax wheels
- Geax Neuron 2.4 tires
- Avid X0 Trail brakes
- Full Deity spec with Deity CZ38 Special bars, Deity Locust stem and Deity T-Mac pedals.
- No surprise, Cam holds on with Sensus Swayze grips.
GO BIG CAM! You've got that flip all day!
Credit: Brandon Turman
Rampage Pro Bike: Cam Zink's Prototype Hyper DH 1 - 13 of 14 « Previous Next »