Brandon Semenuk is ready for the Rampage battle with his Trek Session 9.9 Park. It features shorter chainstays and a bit less travel than a regular Session 9.9. He has it set up in the slack setting with his Mino links.
Credit: Brandon Turman
- RockShox BoXXer World Cup with Charger Damper lowered to 190mm of travel
- SRAM X0 drivetrain with a 36-tooth XX1 chainring and one of the prototype X0 11-speed derailleur that use the XX1 technology. He's using only 10-speeds, however.
- RockShox Vivid Air rear shock. Semenuk has custom tunes that allow for a supple top end of travel but aggressive ramping to prevent harsh bottom out.
- Avid Code brakes
- Truvativ Boobar and Truvativ Stem
- Chromag Grips, Scarab Pedals and Saddle
- Bontrager Big Earl wheels
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2 2.4 rear tire, DHF 2.5 front
We can't wait to see what you do on this whip at Rampage, Brandon!
Rampage Pro Bike: Brandon Semenuk's Trek Session Park 0 of 14