Antoine Bizet placed 2nd at Rampage in 2012 with some high-consequence goat path lines and backflips thrown in mid-run. He's looking to go one better this year aboard this Kona Operator Carbon.
Credit: Brandon Turman
- Kona Operator Carbon
- RockShox BoXXer World Cup with Solo Air cartridge, RockShox Vivid Air rear shock
- SRAM X0 10-speed setup with X0 carbon cranks and a 36t XX1 front chainring. He's using part of a tube in the BB/chainring area to limit crank spin during tricks.
- Avid Code brakes with 8-inch rotors front and rear
- Easton Havoc wheelset
- Truvativ Boobar and 50mm Direct Mount stem
- TLD / ODI lock-on grips
- Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 tires front and rear
- HT pedals
- Chromag saddle
Rampage Pro Bike: Antoine Bizet's Kona Operator Carbon 0 of 12