Brian Lopes hopped back on the Intense train this year with a banging video and has been rallying his Intense Tracer T275 ever since. One of mountain biking's most decorated riders goes into the build and set-up details of his go-to trail bike.
- Intense Tracer T275 Carbon, size medium
- Approximate weight 28-pounds
- 2016 (yes, 2016) X-Fusion Sweep fork with 160mm travel and prototype internals featuring Hi- and Lo-speed compression adjusters.
- X-Fusion Vector HLR rear shock with 400lb Ti-spring. Brian feels the weight-savings between an air shock and his ti-spring coil is insignificant to the performance gains of the coil.
- KS Lev dropper post with 150mm travel
- Magura MT7 4-piston brakes, 180mm rotors front and rear. Brian is particular about his brake lever angles and engagement points.
- Chris King head set
- Chris King bottom bracket
- Syntace Vector High carbon handlebar with 20mm rise, width 740mm
- Syntace Megaforce stem, 50mm length. Brian says he is really observant about his stem and bars being lined up straight.
- Shimano XTR Crankset with Wolf Tooth 36t chainring with Drop-Stop tooth design.
- Shimano XTR pedals
- Shimano XTR rear derailleur and XTR 10-speed 11-36 cassette
- Custom chainguide made by Joe at The Bike Co.
- KMC Gold chain
- Novatec Diablo 27.5-inch wheel set
- Kenda Honey Badger 2.4 tires
- WTB Volt Ti-rail saddle
- Waterbottle cage with SpeedSleev carrier
- Prototype ODI Lock-on grips with inner lock ring only. Brian rides with his palms on the end of the grips, so removing the outer lock-ring provides more comfort and control.
Pro Bike Check: Brian Lopes' Intense Tracer T275 0 of 26