Weighing in at 33.8-pounds with a stock build, the new Pivot Phoenix DH Carbon looks to be a race weapon. This bike was developed with the help of Pivot's Pro riders, including Bernard Kerr who has been on an aluminum prototype since Crankworx last year.
Credit: Brandon Turman // Vital MTB
2015 Pivot Phoenix DH Carbon features include:
• Full carbon frame with a frame weight of 8lbs.
• Complete Saint equipped bike with Fox 40 fork and full DH casing tires
• 27.5-inch wheels
• 204mm travel
• 180mm rear post-mount
• 157mm rear axle spacing
• Tapered 1.5 zero stack to 1.5 standard head tube design
• Additional +/- .75 degree angle headset cups available
• 62.5 degree head angle, 17.4-inch (442mm) chainstay length, and 13.35-inch (339mm) BB height
• 4 frame sizes
• MSRP: $3,299 (frame and shock)
• Availability: Late Summer 2014
Click next to see it up close, as well as many more new and prototype products from Sea Otter.
2014 Sea Otter Classic Pit Bits - 2nd Edition 0 of 43 « Previous Next »