2015 Pivot Phoenix DH Carbon - Sea Otter Classic 1
1 of 43
Weighing in at 33.8-pounds with a stock build, the new Pivot Phoenix DH Carbon looks to be a race weapon. This bike was developed with the help of Pivot's Pro riders, including Bernard Kerr who has been on an aluminum prototype since Crankworx last year.
2015 Pivot Phoenix DH Carbon features include:
• Full carbon frame with a frame weight of 8lbs.
• Complete Saint equipped bike with Fox 40 fork and full DH casing tires
• 27.5-inch wheels
• 204mm travel
• 180mm rear post-mount
• 157mm rear axle spacing
• Tapered 1.5 zero stack to 1.5 standard head tube design
• Additional +/- .75 degree angle headset cups available
• 62.5 degree head angle, 17.4-inch (442mm) chainstay length, and 13.35-inch (339mm) BB height
• 4 frame sizes
• MSRP: $3,299 (frame and shock)
• Availability: Late Summer 2014
Click next to see it up close, as well as many more new and prototype products from Sea Otter.
Credit: Brandon Turman // Vital MTB
2014 Sea Otter Classic Pit Bits - 2nd Edition 0 of 43 « Previous Next »