Atlas Brace Technologies Is Now Shipping The Atlas Cycling Neck Braces
Atlas Brace Technologies is pleased to announce it is now shipping its new Atlas Neck Brace line to MTB and BMX cyclists. After 3 years of development, refinements, and testing by some of the top riders in the world we're excited to finally be meeting the overwhelming demand for our new product line.
The new Atlas Brace key features and benefits include:
- Size specific fitting.
- Shatter resistant open flex frame design.
- Suspension chest support system.
- 3 Way Axis adjustability.
- Easy on/off like a helmet.
- Unique Emergency Release System (ERS).
- Open spine, sternum design.
- Dual pivoting chest and back supports.
- Custom engineered energy absorbing waterproof padding.
- Simplistic, less obtrusive, more comfortable overall design.
- Includes many breakthrough features at an affordable price.
- So unique it has been awarded both a Design and Utility patent.
The Atlas Brace comes in four models below:
The Atlas design and engineering team includes USA / Canadian professional riders along with a team of Bio-Mechanical Engineers, Doctors, Chiropractors, and Sports Physio Therapists. The brace has been tested exhaustively in the field and lab environments.
Contact and more information:
For Canada: Contact Atlas Brace Technologies, Inc. at 604 542 5661
For USA: Contact Atlas Brace USA, LLC at 661 505 4407, or by E-Mail at: email@example.com.
Visit our website www.AtlasBrace.com & stay updated on all things Atlas on Twitter & Facebook @atlasbrace.
The USA office is now accepting rider resumes for the 2013 season at: www.atlasbrace.com