Now Hiring: Graphic / Web Designer 1
Vital Media Network is looking for an experienced graphic and web designer to join our team. You will be responsible for the UX and design of our continually-evolving BMX, motocross, and mountain biking sites. You will also work with content creators on our team to design graphics for stories and videos. Additional design responsibilities include apparel, sales kits, social media pages, etc. Our three sites reach over 1 million unique visitors monthly.
• Extensive experience designing web interfaces
• Experience conceptualizing and designing complex web functionality
• Strong overall graphic design and typography skills
• Experience designing for mobile devices
• Ability to quickly create/modify design prototypes in Photoshop/Illustrator
• Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and modern web standards
• Ability to ensure cross-browser and platform compatibility
• Must be resourceful and able to solve problems independently
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Active participation in BMX, motocross, or mountain biking is a big plus
• Experience with large or technically complicated websites
• Motion graphics skills
• Experience creating advertising and writing copy
• Flash development experience
• Basic knowledge of SEO concepts
The job is full-time and based in Irvine, California, near John Wayne Airport. We offer a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, and a 401k program.
About Vital Media Network:
We operate sites focusing on action sports such as BMX, motocross, and mountain biking. Our atmosphere is casual yet professional.
Please submit resume, salary history and requirements, and link to your portfolio to VitalMNJobs@gmail.com