Mick Hannah Qualifies First at Sea Otter Classic Dual Slalom
A stacked field and some seriously tight racing was the scoop from Dual Slalom qualifying at the 2013 Sea Otter Classic. Mick Hannah edges out Jared Graves with Kyle Strait showing his strength and power with a 3rd place result. Downhill powerhouse, Cam Cole finished 4th and new kid on the block, Luca Shaw pulled in for 5th. Dual Slalom finals take place later this afternoon at the 2013 Sea Otter Classic, so stay tuned for results.
UPDATES from the sidelines of Dual Slalom qualifying
- Brendan and Ratboy clipped in. "This sport needs a hero. Good grief."
- Peaty and Minnaar on Santa Cruz Bronsons, but "they looked slow in and out of the corners." Josh Bryceland and Cedric Gracia on Santa Cruz Blur TRc's and "looked snappier."
- Mick Hannah and Jared Graves practiced and qualified together, both were "haulling ass."
- Aaron Gwin looked smooth, "was surprised to see him so far down the list."
- Was not surprising to see Cam Cole up there because he was so smooth.