- 104 Simcik http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/104/avatar/c50_88859820_1249134194.jpg?1290150130 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Simcik,104/all 08/01/09 56 32 13 192 5 193 2
- 142 joelalamo45 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/142/avatar/c50_91903860_1249143375.jpg?1290150213 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/joelalamo45,142/all 08/01/09 10 4 26 35 1
- 2383 Duke /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Duke,2383/all 03/30/10 2 2
- 1262 veeae http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/1262/avatar/c50_90007540_1266433428.jpg?1290152884 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/veeae,1262/all 11/11/09 8 11 21 8 7
- 2864 gonzo /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/gonzo,2864/all 05/21/10 1
Free healthcare? Nope. People are going to milk this new entitlement and America will be bankrupt because of this program in 20 years (as if we're not already dead in the water).
Simcik wrote: There is not yet anything useful in this section of the forums. What are your thoughts on healthcare reform? Should you get free healthcare when you still seem to be able to afford your G3 I-Phone and $150 per month data fee? Discuss
i feel that free healthcare is just a step further for a more civilized country i mean, you guys play world police all over and still, you can't provide your own citizens healthcare.
i think and i will always think that anyone should get free healthcare.
Barbaric society: Your on your own.
Those who say it cost too much, your un-informed tea party simpletons.
Wake up America, your bankers, oil tycoons, insurance companies, & war machine. This is where all your money is going to.