4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

What are your favorite Fall rides?

9/27/2011 7:44 AM

i love Fall. the trails are usually good, the temps are cool and the colors come out. What are some of your favorite Fall rides? I miss Colorado high mountain rides for the aspen trees changing. This is from Nederland a couple years back.

9/27/2011 8:36 AM

The Whole Enchilada in Moab, and everything here in Fruita/GJ is pretty dope in Fall too - probably the best season to ride! Spring is fun, you feel fresh and so do the trails, but in fall you feel like your skills are dialed and it's fun to ride the local trails again after spending most weekends hitting resorts and zipping back and forth to the mountains.

9/27/2011 9:49 AM

Perry Hill in Waterbury, VT, Enchilada in Moab, Flagstaff loop to TG1 at Deer Valley, and Armstrong to Mid mountain to John's at PCMR

9/27/2011 10:34 AM

Los Padres National Forest: Upper Oso -> Little Pine
http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fsm9_033984.pdf

Awesome / Beautiful 4 mile single track descent

9/27/2011 10:37 AM

Kenosha Pass in Colorado is hard to beat this time of year.

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Facebook and Twitter.

9/27/2011 3:25 PM

I got so stinking lost up on those Ned trails a couple weekends ago. I ended up being out for like 6 hours and enjoyed the hell out of it.

BT- I'm going to have to hit up Kenosha again now that you've reminded me of it. It's been a solid decade since I've ridden there!

9/27/2011 5:56 PM

Missing Colorado real, real bad right now...

9/27/2011 7:30 PM

Fall Creek

9/29/2011 7:57 AM

bturman wrote: Kenosha Pass in Colorado is hard to beat this time of year.

kenosha pass is hard to beat any time of year. i rode it in july this year while thru-biking the colorado trail. climbed from kenosha up to georgia pass. brutal and still snowy, but the descent down into breckenridge was so killer

9/29/2011 7:40 PM

Just rode it today! The aspens were going off...the ride is EPIC too!
Post a Reply to: What are your favorite Fall rides?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm