Spring Break Mountain biking Ideas, please help!!

Related:
astrizzle
Edited Date/Time 3/13/2016 6:14pm
Hello everyone, I need your help on deciding where to go for a mountain bike vacation for spring break. I was all set on going to Moab UT but I just realized that its like a 12 hour drive and I don't think I want to go that far away. I'm in Northern Idaho near Eastern WA but would travel to Seattle or Montana or Oregon or norcal if its not too far. Anyone know of any good places I NEED to check out? I'm from the east coast and haven't ridden out here much so any opinions would be great!!
|
Big Bird
3/13/2016 5:46pm
I thought that you were an older person Astrizzle, by the way you speak through Vital, Well done. To me, "Northern Idaho." sounds a lot like "Very close to Whistler." Are you bored of the place? You could take the pilgrimage to Downieville. How about you go exotic and book at the Coast Gravity Park!
astrizzle
3/13/2016 5:52pm
Ohh I am older, you were right. I'm in Grad school currently and its getting a bit boring out here right now. Most of the local trails are snow'd in at the moment. Downieville seems like it would be awesome possibly too far to drive for a few days riding thought. I'm looking at Bend Oregon actually now. I wonder if the trails are snowed in there as well?
Big Bird
3/13/2016 5:56pm
If they're snowed in it probably isn't very deep. There's also Black Rock? Oregon. Bellingham Washington?
astrizzle
3/13/2016 6:14pm
Bellingham sounds pretty good actually, I'll scope it out!

Post a reply to: Spring Break Mountain biking Ideas, please help!!

The Latest