RAMPAGE!!!!

Big Bird
9/16/2015 8:58am
Can't wait. I love watching my friends ride. I hope JHerbs is healthy in time. Though I'll be enjoying some healthier food with my viewing.
TrailHead
9/16/2015 12:13pm
Big Bird wrote:
Can't wait. I love watching my friends ride. I hope JHerbs is healthy in time. Though I'll be enjoying some healthier food with my viewing.
Would you recommend skipping school for this?
Big Bird
9/17/2015 9:30am
As the son of two school teachers, I cannot in good conscience recommend that you skip school. There's always the replay. However, I must also say Follow Your Passions!
9/17/2015 1:44pm
It's the same venue this year as last and Oct 17th is a Saturday so unless you have class then you should be good. Rampage is the best!
TrailHead
9/17/2015 2:34pm
SaddleRags wrote:
It's the same venue this year as last and Oct 17th is a Saturday so unless you have class then you should be good. Rampage is...
It's the same venue this year as last and Oct 17th is a Saturday so unless you have class then you should be good. Rampage is the best!
Last year it was on a school day, don't remember which day though.
Karabuka
9/18/2015 7:02am
Wasnt last year moved to Monday due to strong winds? Hope the weather holds this year!
TrailHead
9/18/2015 7:19am
Karabuka wrote:
Wasnt last year moved to Monday due to strong winds? Hope the weather holds this year!
Oh yea I think it was! Do you think anyone else is gonna do something as sick as a huge 360 like cam did last year?
Big Bird
9/18/2015 8:27am
I'd like to see someone pushing the limits of the big drop even further.
TrailHead
9/18/2015 8:45am
Big Bird wrote:
I'd like to see someone pushing the limits of the big drop even further.
I hope no one gets injured though!
smjergie
9/18/2015 10:17am
I would love to see Tom van Steenbergen stomp the front flip over the canyon gap. I am not sure if the risk is worth the reward, and he hurt himself last year attempting it, but that is certainly on my radar for this years Rampage.
TrailHead
9/18/2015 10:42am
smjergie wrote:
I would love to see Tom van Steenbergen stomp the front flip over the canyon gap. I am not sure if the risk is worth the...
I would love to see Tom van Steenbergen stomp the front flip over the canyon gap. I am not sure if the risk is worth the reward, and he hurt himself last year attempting it, but that is certainly on my radar for this years Rampage.
Yea. Last years rampage was so great
aw_gooner
9/28/2015 8:48am
I've already purchased tickets but I have no idea where the exact location is. Was I supposed to receive an email or something?
bturman
9/28/2015 1:54pm
aw_gooner wrote:
I've already purchased tickets but I have no idea where the exact location is. Was I supposed to receive an email or something?
Show up here on qualification day and finals day and they'll point you in the right direction. Be prepared to hike/bike in ~3-4 miles, and bring everything you'd want for a long day of awesomeness in the sun. See you out there!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/37%C2%B012'00.6%22N+113%C2%B010'23.5%…
nehuen93
9/30/2015 7:18pm

Are some riders already at the rampage site training or is this from last year?
I dont think they should be allowed to train there, its not fair for the riders that can't travel to usa yet
TrailHead
10/1/2015 11:19am
nehuen93 wrote:
[embed](function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/es_LA/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); My...

I dont think they should be allowed to train there, its not fair for the riders that can't travel to usa yet
I don't know. Haven't heard of anyone being out there yet.
aw_gooner
10/1/2015 2:03pm
nehuen93 wrote:
[embed](function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/es_LA/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); My...

I'm pretty sure it's just for building. Either way, home field advantage is just how it goes.
TrailHead
10/14/2015 4:40pm
I guess I'll have to stay home, since rampage was moved to Friday. Wink
Big Bird
10/14/2015 6:42pm
While I can ONLY strongly recommend that you go to school... Widespread contagion is not a good thing. If you're blowing' chunks, you're blowing' chunks. Keep it away from the populace at all costs... For the common good of course... I'll sadly have to watch a replay, as I'll be on the road to a friend's MTB'n birthday campout. Lucky students... Having to take off school instead of driving to a party.
TrailHead
10/14/2015 11:25pm
Big Bird wrote:
While I can ONLY strongly recommend that you go to school... Widespread contagion is not a good thing. If you're blowing' chunks, you're blowing' chunks. Keep...
While I can ONLY strongly recommend that you go to school... Widespread contagion is not a good thing. If you're blowing' chunks, you're blowing' chunks. Keep it away from the populace at all costs... For the common good of course... I'll sadly have to watch a replay, as I'll be on the road to a friend's MTB'n birthday campout. Lucky students... Having to take off school instead of driving to a party.
Yes I know I should go to school, but replays are not as exciting as live! And plus I probably wouldn't have to go to school anyways because of a dentist appt. what do you mean by "widespread contagion is not a good thing," and "blowing chunks, and "keep it away from the populace at all costs?" Very confusing vocabulary as I am not far into life yet.... You are very advanced in your vocabulary, or am I just a noob? :\ Have fun at the party!
10/26/2015 7:03pm
Big Bird wrote:
TrailHead wrote:
Would you recommend skipping school for this?
Did you end up skipping school?
TrailHead
10/26/2015 8:00pm
Did you end up skipping school?
Yes i didWink it was worth a detention and 3 days without lunch!
Big Bird
10/28/2015 8:39am
TrailHead wrote:
Yes i didWink it was worth a detention and 3 days without lunch!
Who denied you three days of lunch? Your parents or the school? If it's your parents, they're just cruel. If it's the school, I'm pretty sure that's highly illegal.
TrailHead
10/28/2015 9:42am
Big Bird wrote:
Who denied you three days of lunch? Your parents or the school? If it's your parents, they're just cruel. If it's the school, I'm pretty sure...
Who denied you three days of lunch? Your parents or the school? If it's your parents, they're just cruel. If it's the school, I'm pretty sure that's highly illegal.
Father, it's ok though. It wasn't bad. And I could shed a few pounds. Wink

Post a reply to: RAMPAGE!!!!

The Latest