Just came across info about the new CranX Indoor Mountain Bike Park in Syracuse, New York. Looks pretty rad so far.
CranX Specs & Features
• Indoor Park portion situated within a 90,000 plus square foot building, formerly warehouse space.
• Will have a fitness room with trainers and spin classes.
• Will also have a party room, lounge, and indoor golf range.
• Outdoor Park portion in excess of 3 acres.
• Bike Park will cater to Mountain Bike, BMX Bike and Road Bike enthusiasts.
• Section, Beginner, Intermediate and Expert Areas.
• Indoor and Outdoor Park will feature Half Pipe, Foam Pit, Cross Country Track, Pump Tracks, Running/Walking Track, Berm Trails, Freeride Trails, Jump Trails, Road Track, Street
• This will be one of 3 Indoor Parks of this Class on the North American Continent. The Outdoor Component of CranX will be the largest of the 3.
• Family oriented, features for all ages and experience.
• Season's Membership Passes, Day Passes and Combination Packs. Fitness Memberships will be available as well.
Scope the floor plans here: http://www.cranx.com/?page_id=146
Any New Yorkers planning to hit this up when it's ready?