- 11757 Billy3197 default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Billy3197,11757/all 11/20/11 14 6 4 1 1 20
- 109 bturman http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/109/avatar/c50_twitter3_1382472127.jpg?1382471385 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/bturman,109/all 08/01/09 3404 45 786 90 215 760 34 906 1458
- 14487 seventotheone http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/14487/avatar/c50_48x48_Icon.jpg?1348644168 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/seventotheone,14487/all 03/22/12 15 4 2 9 11
- 7484 azonic15 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/7484/avatar/c50_CedricG2.jpg?1364852866 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/azonic15,7484/all 03/31/11 5 11
- 21660 mrpowerjd http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/21660/avatar/c50_fb_picture_1574198553.jpg?1360382891 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/mrpowerjd,21660/all 02/08/13 20 183
Leatt or EVS
Im looking for pure wearability. i dont want it in the way. do u do a leatt dbx or an EVS r4? opinions or insight pleaseeeeeeee
Since there is no testing or safety standards for these neck braces its kind of funny that their selling point has come down to comfort.
I have had my Leatt for 5 years now and upgraded recently because when you look around they are the only company who post there test results and have nothing to hide. Check out there testing at :
Wearability/fit/comfort is a highly individualistic thing with neck braces. Everyone's bodies are different, so your best bet is to either find friends or local bike shops who have braces you can try on. Fortunately there have been a number of new entries into the market segment over the past year or so so there are a lot of options out there. Leatt is still perceived by most to be the market leader, and depending on the metric you choose, that is probably not inaccurate.