- 1148 GBiker321 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/1148/avatar/c50_92532920_1256596694.jpg?1290152553 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/GBiker321,1148/all 10/26/09 1 5
- 109 bturman http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/109/avatar/c50_twitter3_1382472127.jpg?1382471385 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/bturman,109/all 08/01/09 873 92 4371 959 221 860 1760 76 38
- 128 NoahColorado http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/128/avatar/c50_88160290_1258334763.jpg?1290150194 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/NoahColorado,128/all 08/01/09 1 3 364 28 4 69 367 6
- 1125 C-burn http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/1125/avatar/c50_vastactioncom_2_320655.jpg?1327557730 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/C-burn,1125/all 10/21/09 2 3 1 18 31 12 3
- 1596 gmark /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/gmark,1596/all 01/05/10 2 1 5 16 4 2
shuttling in Grand Junction
Is there any shuttle runs in Grand Junction, Co or is it all hike and bike
ok thanks for the info
Not much pure DH, there is a least a lil' bit of hiking/pushing involved in most of the runs. There is some good stuff off Grand Mesa nearby that easy to shuttle and serious fun. I wish Powderhorn was open in the summer. But anyway, we're under a lot of snow at the moment.
I've ridden a downhill only trail on an area called lunch loop. Do you know of any more places in junction with downhill only trails? I'm just looking for a place to get some downhill riding in before the Chille Challenge Mountain States Cup race next season.
are you taking me to chille challenge gabe???
I don't know. I don't think my mom can take me but I'm not sure. I think between me, you, and logan we can figure something out.