Seeking test riders

RubberMan
Edited Date/Time 8/11/2014 6:45pm
I am looking for test riders to help with downhill tire development.

Qualification:
Who: teams only at this point (sorry, not individual riders at this time). A team constitutes at least three people.
Where: Must be a professional level racing program competing on either
a) the World Cup circuit and/or
b) the USA Pro Mountain Bike Gravity Tour
(looking for both dry and wet courses)
Experience: Must have over five years of downhill racing experience (and/or equivalent offroad motorcycle racing)
Additional: Must be able to feel differences in tread patterns on the trail and be able to articulate a quality review
Helpful: previous experience with tire testing

Are you the one? If so, send me some information that allows me to do some research on you before we talk further.

LETS BUILD SOME FAST TIRES TOGETHER!

|
Simcik
2/26/2010 10:35am
Definitely let me know if you are looking for short travel tire 2.3ish individual testers
Iggz
2/26/2010 11:33am Edited Date/Time 4/21/2016 10:18am
Well if you wanna hook up some locs we got our team goin for this year...

Locs on Spokez yeeeeeee 2010..... we're going to be racing expert and we ride on the daily and live in Santa Cruz.... If you some bomb consistent feedback we'd be more than down because Maxxis is KILLINGGGG mah wallet right now hahahaha

Also, we got Fogel.... slopestyle assassin and if you don't know who Fogel is you live in a cave.
RubberMan
2/26/2010 12:00pm
Guys, thanks for the responses.

Looking for teams at the moment so we can work with a varied background for experience.

Individual testing may come in the near future.
2/26/2010 9:58pm
Check out www.steamboatgravityteam.com it's mostly a JR development team but all our coaches have at least three years racing experience. I personally have done various types of product testing for bikes and it's a major interest for me. We mostly race the Mountain States Cup series and other major local events. Let me know.

Thanks,
Ned Kajko
RubberMan
3/2/2010 6:44am
I think we are going to call this project set for now. We received a few responses and will be contacting them over the next few days.
thanks again.

Post a reply to: Seeking test riders

The Latest