2009 Giant Glory frame $500

Big Bird
1/5/2012 6:37pm
I'm broke and too tall. But somebody buy that quick! I seem to recall that they were a bit steep. But with an angle set, it could be a nice ride.
derekt
1/5/2012 7:13pm
Big Bird wrote:
I'm broke and too tall. But somebody buy that quick! I seem to recall that they were a bit steep. But with an angle set, it...
I'm broke and too tall. But somebody buy that quick! I seem to recall that they were a bit steep. But with an angle set, it could be a nice ride.
Didnt notice the head angle to be to steep. How tall are you? Im 6' and ride a medium
9/11/2012 9:28pm
derekt wrote:
2009 Giant glory frame size medium with 2011 Marzocchi rocco rc world cup shock brand new with fresh rebuild from marzocchi, headset, bottom bracket, and race...
2009 Giant glory frame size medium with 2011 Marzocchi rocco rc world cup shock brand new with fresh rebuild from marzocchi, headset, bottom bracket, and race face diablous chain guide, Giant seat post, Carbon "glory hole" cover. 1 dent near headtube another on the seat tube no cracking and they dont affect performance. Seat NOT included. shoot me an offer!

theres more pictures in my album labeled "2012"
still in sell ? im interesting about it

Post a reply to: 2009 Giant Glory frame $500

The Latest