- 320 slomoto http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/320/avatar/c50_105270710_1279693626.jpg?1290150553 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/slomoto,320/all 08/03/09 11 13 1
- 22413 talking spoon http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/22413/avatar/c50_IMAG0637.jpg?1362057928 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/talking-spoon,22413/all 02/28/13 7
- 6576 Big Bird http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/6576/avatar/c50_SmileySmall.jpg?1320728633 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Big-Bird,6576/all 02/01/11 6 38 759 2248 13
- 16993 Flip van Veen http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/16993/avatar/c50_DSC01238.jpg?1352209642 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Flip-van-Veen,16993/all 07/10/12 1 3 1
- 24043 Jordan_Lewis http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/24043/avatar/c50_fb_picture_100004306573995_1367483706.jpg?1367483641 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Jordan-Lewis,24043/all 05/02/13 1 3 1
limiting the travel of a rockshox totem
I have a totem on my Intense 6.6 and would like to drop the travel from 180mm to maybe 160-170. has anyone done this?
is it a solo air, 2-step or coil? solo air is easy to do. coil not as easy as you have to cut the coil and 2-step i wouldnt
what size spacer or what to reduce the travel to?
your spacer will go between white piston and blue piston
Well done Spoon. I give out a lot of advice, but I've never included photos and diagrams. Keep up the good work and thank you.
no problem. and being a bike mech helps a bit. i have to explain things to people who come in to the store asking.
Is it also possible to lower a 2step air to 170mm?
how do you lower a coil totem?