Participating Members

• Vital MTB member Acdelko
    10696 Acdelko /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Acdelko,10696/all 09/10/11 4 3

Experienced Mechanics needed on the North Shore at Lake Tahoe

Related:
Create New Tag

Acdelko

Vital MTB member Acdelko
10696 Acdelko /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Acdelko,10696/all 09/10/11 4 3

3/29/2012 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2012 2:08 PM

Hi there

I run a year round ski and bike backshop In Incline Village, Lake Tahoe. I have lost three great mechanics and friends to the industry in the last year and am looking to fill those spots with again great mechanics. I need mechanics that are not afraid to sell a bike or rent one with quality customer service as well as get thier hands dirty. We are a very family oriented shop and know how to have a good time. We ride alot and also are very involved in local trail work as well. We as a team at The Village Ski Loft hope for and want avid riders, road, XC, or DH, because that is what we are selling and enjoy. Weekends and holidays are a must for work because thats when it's busy most of the time. The more bike experience you have the better and if you have ski/snowboard sales and tuning abilities also, a full year round position is very possible.
So if you might be moving to Tahoe or want to live in the area and have at least a couple years experience and are willing to join a great team please give me a call at 775-831-3537 at The Village Ski Loft. My name is Elko and I will look forward to talking to you. You can also e-mail a resume or questions to me at villageskiloft@yahoo.com with Attn: Elko.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the trails.

Elko

Hello Vital MTB Visitor,

We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the MTB industry better understand what riders like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!

Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital MTB t-shirt.

Thanks in advance,

The Vital MTB Crew

Take Survey