4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Experienced Mechanics needed on the North Shore at Lake Tahoe

3/29/2012 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2012 2:08 PM

Hi there

I run a year round ski and bike backshop In Incline Village, Lake Tahoe. I have lost three great mechanics and friends to the industry in the last year and am looking to fill those spots with again great mechanics. I need mechanics that are not afraid to sell a bike or rent one with quality customer service as well as get thier hands dirty. We are a very family oriented shop and know how to have a good time. We ride alot and also are very involved in local trail work as well. We as a team at The Village Ski Loft hope for and want avid riders, road, XC, or DH, because that is what we are selling and enjoy. Weekends and holidays are a must for work because thats when it's busy most of the time. The more bike experience you have the better and if you have ski/snowboard sales and tuning abilities also, a full year round position is very possible.
So if you might be moving to Tahoe or want to live in the area and have at least a couple years experience and are willing to join a great team please give me a call at 775-831-3537 at The Village Ski Loft. My name is Elko and I will look forward to talking to you. You can also e-mail a resume or questions to me at villageskiloft@yahoo.com with Attn: Elko.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the trails.

Elko
Post a Reply to: Experienced Mechanics needed on the North Shore at Lake Tahoe

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm