4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Recommended Bike

5/7/2013 10:57 AM

Hi, I'm looking into starting and getting into freeride this summer. I was wondering what sort of bike would be best, I mean like could I use a DJ as they're USSUALLY slightly cheaper? Or would it best to get a proper Freeride/DH. I would be using it in some dirt areas with jumps (not huge jumps but still some) and any downhill/ freeride centres near me. And would sorta bike would you recommend? I don't wanna spend more than about £600 (£800 limit) (thats about $900)? Thanks

6/3/2013 3:12 PM

I think you should get a p.slope or a NS soda slope, one of those should work fine. If you don't get a slopestyle bike a real downhill bike.

"We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play."
-Pat Williams

6/4/2013 11:26 AM

Got a Banshee Wildcard (older one 2010) for a very nice price, and that thing is a Beast

6/29/2013 7:41 PM

miniyanto wrote: Hi, I'm looking into starting and getting into freeride this summer. I was wondering what sort of bike would be best, I mean like could I use a DJ as they're USSUALLY slightly cheaper? Or would it best to get a proper Freeride/DH. I would be using it in some dirt areas with jumps (not huge jumps but still some) and any downhill/ freeride centres near me. And would sorta bike would you recommend? I don't wanna spend more than about £600 (£800 limit) (thats about $900)? Thanks

well for starters its going to be hard to find a DH/freeride bike for $900, the lowest they run is about 1000, and thats a really good deal. But if your doing jumps get a slopestyle bike! You can have the same amount of rush and fun on those. But the main thing is just have fun doing it dude!
Post a Reply to: Recommended Bike

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm