4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

How big can you go???

12/19/2011 6:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2011 8:41 AM

This is getting silly.

truly out of this world, that shot!!!

Edit: changed the link, didn't realize you had to be logged in on another site to see the previous version...

12/19/2011 1:09 PM

that's rad! this angle doesn't make the landing look all that steep either. i'm sure it worked out, but whoa.

12/19/2011 5:35 PM

This shot is blowing up all over the "Face Space". I scoured the intra-webs for a clip, but no luck..
Anyone have the back story?

12/27/2011 8:26 AM

On the can this morning I read in Bike magazine that it was for a web edit for one of his sponsors. Maybe they're holding it back for a spring release.

12/27/2011 12:27 PM

Big Bird wrote: On the can this morning I read in Bike magazine that it was for a web edit for one of his sponsors. Maybe they're holding it back for a spring release.

I'm sure whatever edit it is for, they're not gonna just give it up like that. They'll milk this one (deservedly).

Like when you run home after the ride, quick dump off the GoPro and Youtube it "cuz Barry and James wanna see the shots"....not... :-)

12/27/2011 3:06 PM

Funny this is in the forum. We're actually working on a piece about the drop with James and John. It'll be a few weeks.

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Facebook and Twitter.

1/11/2012 8:14 PM

Weeeeeee!!!!
Post a Reply to: How big can you go???

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm