DH MTB school project

yay49erz
Edited Date/Time 8/14/2014 7:56pm
Hello everyone, my 14 year old son is doing and 8th grade school project on downhill mountain biking and he needs sometime to teach him about the sport. The project is basically something where the kid gets to choose something there passionate about and do something with it. For the project the school requires the kid to have a "mentor", which basically just means someone who is very good at the certain activity and can teach the student about it. It would be great if someone on this forum would be interested in mentoring my son. The requirements are-

-to have a good amount of experience in dh mountain biking

-be able to point out what my son is doing wrong

-be able to teach him about all the aspects of mountain biking, balance on the bike, balance going off jumps, position on the bike etc

Other than that it would be better if you lived in the bay area because we live near SF and normal go biking at carlmont but are very willing to go to other places that aren't to far away. We would probably be meeting up every weekend for a few hours to go mountain biking. If you were wondering you will not get payed but if you enjoy dh mountain biking that shouldn't be much of a problem.

If you are interested or have any questions please post on this topic, message me, or email me at khrisloux@gmail.com.

Thank you!
-Khris

Btw I am posting on my sons account, not mine. My account name is CAmtb.
|
CAmtb
9/15/2012 6:52pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2016 10:21am
The deadline for finding a mentor in was last friday, and he still does not have one, so if anyone is interested now would be the time to say so.

Thanks!
-Khris

Post a reply to: DH MTB school project

The Latest