4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

south oc trails

7/3/2012 4:55 PM

Whats up everyone im new to the site. i am originally from northern calfornia where i had an fmx park at my house and land to build my own bmx trails. unfortunately that is not the case anymore. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any trails in south oc or anywhere to do some shoveling. i know about sheep hills and the few places around but i was wondering if there is anything else? i am down in lake forest and have been trying to scout a spot out off the trail somewhere since there are so many trails and a creek which=water supply. If anyone knows of somewhere to shred or has a spot in mind to do some shoveling let me know

7/4/2012 7:39 AM

I'm pretty sure that they are gone, but there used to be an awesome spot right there in Lake Forest, just South of that main street that goes inland. I think it was called the Grove because it was built in a defunct avocado orchard. There was a sweet bermy jump trail called the Cork Screw named after it's builder, Corky. Someone else had built a shore line. And Smitty, who I think now works at SDG, and friends built an amazing BIG jump line with lots of berms and hips. As I said, I think the old stuff got plowed but there might be potential there. There's a good Bike shop in town that caters to fun riding. Take them a six pack at closing time and see what you can come up with.

7/4/2012 9:45 AM

Sweet man i will definitely have to try and check that out

1/15/2013 9:15 PM

You looking for a DJ trail or CC trail or DH?
Post a Reply to: south oc trails

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm