2013 Norco Aurum LE - Fox Susp.-Custom Build-Spare Wheels, Tires - $3100

evancd
Edited Date/Time 9/17/2014 8:33am
2013 Norco Aurum LE - Custom Build

Size - L
Shock - 2013 Fox DHX RC4, Kashima, Current Spring: 450lb
Fork - 2013 Fox 40 RC2, Kashima, Current Spring:Yellow, Extra Firm (can swap for green, blue, or purple) Lowers signed by Aaron Gwin
Wheels - Rims: Stan's ZTR Flow EX 32h. Hubs: DT Swiss 240s 20mm/157x12mm, Spokes: DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8
Tires - New Schwalbe Muddy Mary 2.35 - Vert Star Front, Trail Star Back - Setup Tubeless
Brakes - Formula RO with 203mm Rotors F&R
Cranks - Gravity Light 7050 - 170mm
Chain Ring - FSA 36t
Chain Guide - MRP G3 Mini
Derailleur - SRAM X.0 Type 2 10s
Shifter - SRAM X.0 10s
Cassette - SRAM PG1050 11-26
Chain - SRAM PC1051
Saddle - WTB Silverado
Seatpost - Gravity Light
Handlebars - Gravity Light 800x25mm. uncut
Stem - Gravity Light Direct Mount
Headset - FSA No. 57
Grips - ODI Troy Lee

Extras:
2012 Mavic DeeMax Wheelset - 20mm/150x12mm
Adapters to convert frame to 150x12mm
Set of Schwalbe Dirty Dan Mud Spikes - Slightly Used (on wheels, set up with tubes)
2 Schwalbe Muddy Mary Vert Stars - About 60% tread left on each.
1 Set New fork seals
500lb spring

$3100

As a former mechanic and industry engineer I've taken phenomenal care of this bike. The rear shock has just been rebuilt by Fox with one ride on it since and the fork has fresh seals and lower oil with one ride on it since. Damper oil was changed in the spring. That said the bike has been used so it's not as pristine as it could be right off the shop floor. There are some paint scuffs and cable rub on the frame and fork, heel rub on the cranks and chainstays, and the shifting is not Rolex precise. The bike runs very well and rides great though and the new owner will get many many amazing rides out of it. Of the numerous DH bikes I've owned, this is my favorite.

I'm selling this bike because I unfortunately don't find myself using it as much as I'd like, or should to warrant keeping it around. Though I'm in no rush to sell it, so price is firm. No trades.

Pick up only (or drop off if you live somewhere cool or on the way to somewhere cool). The bike and myself are currently located in Ellensburg, WA but I'm in Seattle about once a week and would bring it that way for someone to check out.

|

Post a reply to: 2013 Norco Aurum LE - Fox Susp.-Custom Build-Spare Wheels, Tires - $3100

The Latest