Tapered Head Tube
Composite BB92
Replaceable G1 Drop Out System
Dropper Post Cable Routing
H20 Bottle Mounts
Direct Mount Front Derailleur
Intense "FLK-GRD" Downtube and Chain Stay Protectors
Angular Contact Bearing, 15mm Collet Axle System With Replaceable Grease Zirks

Suspension = Fork is Fox Float 34 CTD w/ Kashima coat 160mm travel (Climb, Trail, Descend- compression settings), Shock is Fox Float CTD w/Kashima coat (Climb, Trail, Descend- compression settings)

Drivetrain= Full XT build kit. = XT 10 speed shifters, XT Shadow Plus 10 speed rear derailleur, XT crankset, XT hydraulic disc brakes and levers. Levers are also fitted with Shimano I-spec adapter kit so shifters can clamp to the levers for a much cleaner bar set up.
Bike is set up with a 1x10 drive train with a Race Face Narrow Wide 30t chainring and a 42tooth One Up Component cassette adapter. So it is a 1 x 10 set up similar to the Sram XO1 or XX1 1x11 drivetrains. Shifts perfectly, never drops the chain. And the gear range covers as wide as a normal 3 x 10 without all the ratio overlap. I also will include the front derailleur, shifter, housing, and 3 chain rings in case conversion back to 3x10 was ever wanted.

Cane Creek headset, Thompson 70mm stem, FSA SL-K carbon 740mm bars, Oury clamp on grips, Intense saddle, Crank Brothers Joplin 4 dropper post (this is the lever under seat version, and it has been maintained regularly. It drops and rebounds as good as the day it was put on).

Novatec Diablo 650/27.5 wheel set. Tubeless ready. Vee Rubber 2.35 tires with 85% tread left.

I have kept amazing care of this bike. Maintained and cleaned after all rides. I also put 3M clear protective tape on all cable rub areas so the paint is near perfect. There are a few nicks in the paint inside the rear triangle in the chain stay yolk from tire/mud rub, but it is very minor.

Bike sold without pedals. Please contact me with any questions via email reply to this ad or you can text me at 760-212-3364 Brian. Pickup preferred but I will ship in the continental USA at buyers expense. Paypal or Cash payment. I can supply other photos if needed. Asking $4200. Serious offers only please.

You will not find a bike in this condition with these upgrades for this price. Bike has very low miles on it, due to a broken shoulder and being off bike for 3 months.

|

Post a reply to: 2013 Intense Carbine 275 size large

The Latest