- 17993 michael.barrett.988 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/17993/avatar/c50_image_1410049243.jpg?1410048962 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/michael-barrett-988,17993/all 08/28/12 3 1 7
- 4438 Colin McCarthy http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/4438/avatar/c50_db10d676144f365098026375af5e1e56_full_1424141999.jpg?1424141992 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Colin-McCarthy,4438/all 09/12/10 1 1 1 2 55 103
- 14213 mbl77 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/14213/avatar/c50_121225_xmas_1107329.jpg?1356943352 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/mbl77,14213/all 03/15/12 8 72
- 20064 sysdev1 /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/sysdev1,20064/all 11/26/12 1 21 47 1
- 21660 mrpowerjd http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/21660/avatar/c50_fb_picture_1574198553.jpg?1360382891 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/mrpowerjd,21660/all 02/08/13 2 22 342 1
- 23487 itsonlydip /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/itsonlydip,23487/all 04/09/13 2
sorry, i ment to say im not a serious RACER!!!
michael.barrett.988 wrote: I now have the maxxis cross mark tire. But it is not my favorite tire. It sucks at cornering and the wet. I need to fing a tire that is good at any type of riding and racing. Im not a really serious rider so it is not that big of the factor. I was thinking about the krnda nevigal, schwable, Hans Dampf, specialized ground control and other tires along that range. Does anyone have any ideas of a good tire that does not wear down quick and is now WEAK!! any help would be great
“It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.” - Ernest Hemingway
If you like Maxxis, more aggressive tires from them would be perhaps an Ardent, which rolls really fast and yet is still quite grippy, or one of the many, many variations of the Minion DHF which is offered in several different trail casings in addition to the traditional HD DH casings.
You didn't specify whether you are looking for 26 or 29, but I've based my recommendations on 26. 29 might vary a little as I am still experimenting with a number of tires and combos on my 29er. 27.5 or 650B is really limited at the moment in terms of options.