- 5820 Sleetdawg http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/5820/avatar/c50_6014_1058538116920_1629909172_152870_5951855_n.jpg?1292898514 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Sleetdawg,5820/all 12/19/10 13 3
- 23743 corvus1 http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/23743/avatar/c50_raven.jpg?1366321810 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/corvus1,23743/all 04/18/13 2 2 1
- 320 slomoto http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/320/avatar/c50_105270710_1279693626.jpg?1290150553 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/slomoto,320/all 08/03/09 11 13 1
- 10828 cuban B http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/10828/avatar/c50_mario_aspire.jpg?1316553228 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/cuban-B,10828/all 09/20/11 5 7 20 1
- 21660 mrpowerjd http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/21660/avatar/c50_fb_picture_1574198553.jpg?1360382891 http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/mrpowerjd,21660/all 02/08/13 2 21 312 1
I got rid of my 2012 carbine with 26in wheels and 1x10 and built this new 27.5 carbine weighing in at 25lbs. I ride a 29 hard Eddie for my XC race bike but the transition between the enduro and XC bike was big and after riding the new 27.5 I will no longer be using a 26' on any mountian bike I own besides the dirt jumper. The balance of the 27.5 was insane but it didn't lose the snap that the 26 had. Big thanks to the whole Intense crew for taking the time help spec this bike for me I'm looking forward to racing it at the local CA enduros
Sweet build! 275 Carbine with XX1 is the route I'm taking later this year. What wheels did you put on there?
love the carbine 27.5! are you doing the Black Mtn enduro this sunday?
Sick paint! Love the Carbine; love my XX1.
should have done it KTM orange!