Weekly Photo Contest

8/9/2014 10:04am
Im the weekly photo contest Spank @VitalMTB member winner!How do I get the pedal to Spank?
nehuen93
5/19/2015 8:29pm
I find it strange that this weekly contests aren't every week. I understand it may be due to lack of sponsors to give prizes but its a little dissapointing if you get a daily shot on a week without contest. Cheers
5/20/2015 12:06pm
nehuen93 wrote:
I find it strange that this weekly contests aren't every week. I understand it may be due to lack of sponsors to give prizes but its...
I find it strange that this weekly contests aren't every week. I understand it may be due to lack of sponsors to give prizes but its a little dissapointing if you get a daily shot on a week without contest. Cheers
Hi!

The weekly photo comp does run weekly from about March to September. During the off season (northern hemisphere), we scale it down a bit (with less bike riding going on, there are also less rad shots to pick from!) In regards to the off weeks, if your shot is selected for Daily Shot during such time, it will still be considered for the next upcoming photo comp(s), so you would still have a chance, albeit among more competition. We did have a comp scheduled two weeks ago that did not run, because of an issue with the sponsor (who failed to provide details on the prize pack in time).

Post a reply to: Weekly Photo Contest

The Latest