4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

49 unpublished photos

3/10/2011 12:53 PM

I see this message under my photo album

"49 unpublished photos"

How do I publish them?

4/4/2011 10:59 AM

erwinmruiz wrote: I see this message under my photo album

"49 unpublished photos"

How do I publish them?

There's supposed to be a "Publish" button. See the attachment:

5/9/2011 8:58 PM

Thanks

5/22/2012 10:35 AM

vital_f wrote: There's supposed to be a "Publish" button. See the attachment:

I'm having the same problem now. There is no publish button! What is going on?

5/22/2012 10:41 AM

erwinmruiz wrote: I see this message under my photo album

"49 unpublished photos"

How do I publish them?

vital_f wrote: There's supposed to be a "Publish" button. See the attachment:

jparker wrote: I'm having the same problem now. There is no publish button! What is going on?

What browser are you using?
Post a Reply to: 49 unpublished photos

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm