In 2008, Sam Blenkinsop won with a 4:10.16
Play right here and win 1 or maybe even 2 Evil Bikes hardtail frames. Instructions and rules below.
How To Play
- You must be a Vital MTB member to participate
- Enter a new comment below and include Men's Elite 1st through 3rd place
finishers with times and Women's Elite 1st place finisher with time
1st Greg Minnaar 3:00.32
2nd Steve Peat 3:00.35
3rd Chris Kovarik 3:02.93
1st Tracy Moseley 3:12.21
- Players may not edit a prediction once posted. Any reply shown as edited will not be valid.
Players may only predict once. You can discuss anything you'd like, but
don't alter your prediction or add more than one to the topic.
- Predictions may not be made after "betting is closed" post made right before DH finals.
A winner will be chosen shortly after the downhill finals. The winner
is chosen by Vital MTB staff based on pre-determined criteria.
Grand Prize - If the winning player predicts the exact Men's Elite DH
winner and their exact time to the .01 (hundredth) second, they win
their choice of an Evil Faction or Evil Sovereign hardtail frame. If
this happens and the Men's Elite DH winner is an Evil team member, the
VitalOTB player wins BOTH frames.
Grand Prize - If no one wins
the Mega Grand Prize, the winning player with the closest overall
prediction wins a Vital MTB schwag pack including Hoodie, T-shirts and
- Winners living outside of the U.S. may be responsible for shipping charges and fees.